Friday, August 20, 2010

OMG! The new Oxygen with Alicia Marie!



Can I say I have a super duper girl crush on Alicia Marie? Seriously! Not because she is totally pretty (I mean, she is) it's just something about her I LOVE! Her body is BANGIN! She's the reason I fell in love with Oxygen magazine, one of her covers that I STILL have hanging in my fitness room for motivation.

So imagine my surprise when I see that she is on the cover ONCE AGAIN!! Her abs are CRAZY! This lady is fab-u-lous! And she's all over Oxygen being featured in several different ads for products. The first thing I did was read her cover article. They don't have her column she usually has. I hope they haven't cancelled it and it's not there because her cover article. Okay, enough about her, let me droll out some fitness tips from the current issue.

Here's Alicia's tips she gives her celebrity clients before the red carpet:
  1. Avoid excess salt
  2. Get as much sleep as you can
  3. Don't do any intense cardio workouts in the 24 hours leading up to it, as you may hold water.
  4. And of course, no alcohol for a week before the event!
Yes, I hear you Alicia. Now come train with me for the week! I'll pay all your expenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment