Tuesday, January 18, 2011

100-Day Exercise Challenge Day 18: Hip Hop Hustle 8

Oh wow, wow, wowee, wow, wow!

Not only was workout a killer workout, but was difficult to catch on.  Or maybe it's just me.  Maybe after a long day of work and a looong sorority meeting and pushing my workout time back by an hour, I just didn't have it in me.  Well, those are all EXCUSES!!

I could not keep up, simple as that.  I did manage to get my 30 minutes, and I do believe those were good quality 30 minutes because I felt the workout in every muscle possible.  Hip Hop Hustle is REALLY a great workout and it's not all about the dance, even though that is the fun part and keeps me going.  I want to master these moves because it looks FUN!

And she did some oldies but goodies like the Cabbage Patch and the Butterfly!  This workout does not have a Show, and I actually liked that part.  Wonder why the format was changed.  It's just 3 Hustles.  The warm-up was pretty high-energy too!

I have no bad words for this workout, I just need to work on it and learn it like a pro!

No comments:

Post a Comment