Friday, June 10, 2011

100-Day Exercise Challenge Day 88-91: Zumba For The Cure

I have been working out but no time to post, so I will blog about 4 important workouts, leaving minor things along.

Day 88: DeltaSize-Move Your Body
This was my workout class that I taught during my sorority's conference last week.  I was up early to teach a 6 a.m. class.  We did Beyonce's Move Your Body workout at least 5 times in a row.  I think it went well for my first time ever teaching.

Day 89: DeltaSize: Zumba
My co-chair taught Zumba the next day.  I woke up late, but I still got a pretty good workout.

Day 90: MJ the Experience
Actually, i do this mainly every day, but just mentioning it one day.  This is my go-to workout when I don't want to do anything.  Planning on stepping things back up next week.

Day 91: Zumba for the Cure
Yay!  I did this 2 years ago and missed it last year.  Zumba for the Cure raises funds for the Koman center, like the Race for the Cure event that is big everywhere.   We Zumba'd for 2 hours straight.  And I mean 2 hours straight.  Very few breaks...a few pauses where they would switch instructors or announce raffle winners, but basically, you kept moving the whole time. 

I had sweat everywhere! But I had so much fun!  They should do this more than once a year!  I am pumped after it...well, I need to rest, I have Race for the Cure tomorrow, so that will be Day 92!

Get out and get fit! Variety is the key!

No comments:

Post a Comment