Thursday, January 19, 2012

P90X Week 3 Day 19

Plyometrics is definitely the mother of all X workouts!! Last night I did the complete 50 minutes!! Nearly all straight through, but I took like a 2 minute breather in between. Next, to go all the way through no extended breaks. Hey, but that’s what the pause button is for!

After that, it would be to get my form perfected and punching out each move 100% no gasping for air like I’m about to die. Tony said before the workout, “Get your buckets ready.” Oh yeah, it definitely makes you want to hurl at some points, but I did not. This workout reminded me a lot of the Insanity workouts…which by the way, did make me puke.

I must, MUST getting my eating back on track, or else, all this hard work won’t show!

My legs feeling like jello today lets me know I go hard all the time! I also did 20 minutes if Zumba too. Too bad Legs and Back is tonight….this is one of the tougher ones for me. I don’t like this one at all…but I will push myself to do the best and complete the whole workout, with some modifications of course.

I also have a run/walk scheduled for today. I will take things slow this time, but still run a bit. My goal is shortening my 3-mile time. I did about 55 minutes last time, so I am aiming for 50 minutes, mostly fast walking, a few short sprints in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment