Thursday, January 5, 2012

P90X Day 5

Today is day 5 of my second try at P90X. The last time I tried it, nearly 2 years ago, I did not manage to get past 30 days before ditching it. And even the 30 days that I did do, I did not give it my all and skipped many workouts.

This time around I will do all 90 days!!

That is the plan. I know I can do it, because I really want to see the awesome results that others have had from doing this workout system 90 days in a row. I’m not saying I will be 100% with it every day, because I know there will be days I can’t get to it. And that’s okay. Either I will sub in another workout or use any skip day as a rest day.

I will also be doing other workouts as well. I take a few Zumba classes at the Y and also, I will start 5K training soon. And just to not get bored, I may do other things. On my good days I like to workout 2 hours a day. On a typical day, I get in 45-60 minutes.

Last night…barely 20 minutes. My Yoga X days will be subbed out with other yoga or pilates routines that I like, and I tried PiYo and I was working up a sweat, but then I just said, I’m done! I was tired and needed to get to bed at a decent time. Hey, sleep is important in a healthy lifestyle!!

So, I will try and post updates frequently, at least 1-2 times a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment