Saturday, January 22, 2011

100-Day Exercise Challenge Day 22: Hustle again!

Okay, so I am a little obsessed with getting Hustle 9 down.  It was a lot better the second time.  The beginning moves seemed a lot easier, it's the last few of The Show I need a lot of work on.  I am not a dancer by any means, and wonder if I can actually teach others?  I need a LOT of practice.

I know that Turbo Kick will be a lot easier.  I hope!

So today I got in a good solid 60 minute workout that burned lots of calories, and for a Saturday, for me, this is HUGE.  I want to aim for double that on most days, is that possible?  I know when it gets warmer outside, it's real easy because I get a walk in and then do my evening workout.  Well, why wait till it gets warm?  I have a stationary bike I can hop on, or paly the Wii, or do something real simple like Walk Away The Pounds for my easy workout.  I will try and do things like that to add more minutes to my workout.  Stating tomorrow, my goal is to do 60+ minutes every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment