Thursday, January 27, 2011

100-Day Exercise Challenge Day 27: P90X and Turbo Jam

These two together will leave you sweaty and tired and having one of the bestest workouts.  I started with P90X Legs and Back.  Pretty good workout for the legs.  I really have not done this in so long I FORGOT it included back...and I just did not want to work my back for whatever reason.  I went ahead and did the back exercises though.  Ugh!  This workout is insane with the wall squats.  Those KICK MY BOOTAY!

I must admit, I try to work on form more than doing it for so long, which is what Tony says anyway.  When I get sloppy or if it hurts too much, I relax and walk in place an wait for the next exercise.  I have to do better though!  How can I call myself a personal trainer and can't do a bunch of wall squats!  So my priority is to be a BEAST at them.  Uh, yeah, sure.

I did maybe half the workout, only 30 minutes.  For one, I was too tired to go on and two, the CARDIO QUEEN in me just wanted some CARDIO!  So I put in Turbo Jam Kick, Punch and Jam.  Love that workout!  And she does some toning in it too, not much, but my legs were already sore, and I still did it anyway.  My arms are sore from all that punching as well.  LOVE IT!

That workout was 48 minutes, plus the 30 from P90X and that is a total of 78 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment