Thursday, January 13, 2011

100-Day Exercise Challenge Day 13: Hip Hop Hustle 2

Oh Chelene, Chalene!  GURL!  What the world?

This one is definitely more of a challenge than Hustle 1.  It seems like she kept making it hard on purpose, no really, it was not THAT bad...I guess I just was not picking it up as fast as the first one.  But I plan on doing this one over and over again. 

I discussed the breakdown of the Hustle Fan workout in the previous post about Hustle 1, so I won't bother with the layout of the workout.  I will discuss some of the moves that I really like...or that really hate me!

The Soulja Boy-Come on!  Who didn't like this song/dance when it was out?  I remember the first time I saw it I was around high school seniors and I was like, what is this?  They were getting it in!  Well, the Soulja Boy (and I may not be spelling that right, I'm too old to know) in Hustle is a simple hop, cross the legs and hit the left foot behind the back.  So cool!  You do it maybe two dozen times!  It's in Part 1 of The Hustle, and again in the Show.  In The Show, it's about midways in and is the starting part of the second half so it gets repeated a lot.

The Dorothy-This one was done in Hustle 1.  It basically is like you are clicking your heels.  I like this one, BUT at the combo it's in, it's a little difficult for me to get right into.

The Hammer-This one was in Hustle 1 as well.  It's a simple pump of the fist but I don't know why I like it.

The Matrix-Everyone loves doing the Matrix move that is popular in I don't know how many dance movies.  It's cut to do, a little hard to get your body to round back on cue.  I'll practice!

Elbow Poppin-Pretty easy move at the beginning of The Show.  Hit the elbows to the outside while lifting the opposite knee.  I love it!

Toe Tripping-Fun move, a little tough she say, but i like it.  You have to be really coordinated to do it in The Show.  Looks good, and I love those moves that look fun to do.

There's a couple of other moves with names I don't remember right now.  But I think I really like this one!  I see myself doing this one 2-3 times a week!  Well, whenever I go through all my workouts and design a plan I want to follow.

This is not like a workout when it's fun!  Chalene always brings it.  I would love to take a class with her.  One day.  And this was wa-ay more than 60 minute Mrs. Johnson.  More like 80 minutes!  And I did it all.

Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment