Wednesday, January 12, 2011

100-Day Exercise Challenge Day 12: Billy Blanks Boot-Camp

I actually did 2 boot camps!  I did Denise Austin's 3-Week Boot Camp workout again and then I did Billy's Boot Camp Elite Mission Spot Training Lower Body.

I had not done this one in awhile.  In fact, I don't remember ever doing it (I'm sure I did) because it was so tough.  Lower body was WORKED OUT!  He really worked the butt muscle and I was like, "Dude, really?"  This workout is not anything like his Tae Bo workouts.  Well, he had a few moves like kicks and just a hand full of punches, but mostly it was all strength training.

And no weights! 

Body weight is enough, trust.  That's why I paired this one with the Denise Austin Boot-Camp, just continuing my ST but not having to lift heavy weights again.  I liked these two together.  In fact, on Friday I may pair it with Billy's Upper Body workout, although I believe he uses weight and/or resistance tubing.

Denise Austin's workout was 20 minutes and Billy's was 30 minutes for a total workout time of 50 minutes!!  And I am just getting it started.  I will be kicking it up a notch after this week.

JUST DO IT MAN! Nike had it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment