Friday, January 28, 2011

100-Day Exercise Challenge Day 28: Get it in!

I'm on a staycation, which means a vacation in my city.  I am at a hotel and trust me, the temptation to do nothing but lounge in bed and read a book or flick some channels was in my head.  BUT, I keep at it!

The hotel has a 24 hour fitness center.  Oh yeah!  But not only that, you don't need any equipment to get a good workout in.  I hit the treadmill for 40 minutes, then walked the hall on my floor (which is in a circle) for another 20 minutes.  Hey, not much, but I continue the streak of working out for 100 days straight!

I have also walked the stairs and walked the neighborhood while on vacation/staycation.  Bring your bands!  Small hand weights! Have some good exercises that you can do without equipment.  Jumping jacks, jogging in place, crunches, dance around the room like crazy!  Oh, and they also have an inside heated pool, so go for  a swim for a workout!

And it's a 24 hour gym!  So early in the A.M., or in the middle of the day, or late, late at night, I can get a workout in!  Free Internet as well, so I did a few minutes of Hustle also. 

NO EXCUSES!  Get your workout in!  How have you got in fitness while on vacation?

No comments:

Post a Comment