Thursday, June 14, 2012

Come Turbo Kick with me!

So, where have I been? Working out! I finished P90X and did a great job and saw some results, too bad my eating still sucks so the results could have been better.


Then I tried to do Insanity. Oh, that lasted about a week then I gave up.

If I’d rather do another workout while doing it, I won’t do it…I need to do the other workout.

So I go back and forth with P90X, but mainly LOTS of Turbo Kick and Zumba.

I’m now a licensed Zumba Instructor and teach Turbo Kick classes. Woohoo!

Many people won’t try Turbo Kick because the want Zumba. Many Turbo Kick fans while not give Zumba a try. I happen to LOVE them both, and equally so.

I teach at a small fitness studio called K.I.S.S. Fitness. There are many, many Zumba classes, but their specialty is pole fitness, flirty girl fitness, and the like. Oh yeah, see, K.I.S.S. stands for “Keep It Sexy Sistas.” I like the atmosphere of the studio because it’s not a large big box studio, it’s close and intimate and you get to know other members fairly well and cheer on their successes. The Instructors are real down to earth too.

And the owner Kem is awesome! A fitness enthusiast like me with so many certifications in various things. I’m trying to catch up with her, lol!

Anyway, if you live in the North County area of St. Louis, please check out some of the classes. Here’ a brief overview of their classes:

Sunday
3:00 p.m. Bellydance
4:00 p.m. Slide Dance

Monday
5:30 p.m. Zumba
6:30 p.m. Zumba
7:30 p.m. Teen Hip Hop
8:30 p.m. Pole Dance

Tuesday
5:30 p.m. Zumba
6:30 p.m. Zumba
6:45 p.m. Abs
7:30 p.m. Zumba

Wednesday
4:30 p.m. Circuit Training
5:30 p.m. Turbo Kick (with me!)
6:30 p.m. Zumba
7:30 p.m. Slides dance

Thursday
4:30 p.m. Bellydance
5:30 p.m. Vegas Stiletto Fitness
6:30 p.m. Sexy Sculpt
7:30 p.m. Zumba
8:30 p.m. Late Night Pole

Friday
5:00 p.m. Yoga
6:00 Pole Jams

Saturday
9:00 a.m. Zumba
12:00 p.m. Video Vixen
1:15 p.m. Pole Virgins
3:00 p.m. Intermediate Pole


Website: sexysistasfitness.com

2 comments:

  1. I know Kem, met her while I lived there in STL. I am sure you are enjoying working with her. She is vegetarian like you also I believe. Small world. I am going to have to drive over and get a workout in with both you dynamic ladies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, just now seeing your post. Yes, you must workout with Kem or me. I take her Zumba class and it's always so fun.

      Delete