Monday, May 23, 2011

100-Day Exercise Challenge Day 86-87: Sometimes I feel like dancing!

That's about what my workout was yesterday and today.  Yesterday it was all about Michael Jackson on the Wii, today, MJ again but also some Hop Hop Hustle and Beyonce Move Your Body.

So sweaty! 

Who said dancing wasn't a workout?? They lied!  I mean, anything that gets your heart rate up is a workout. And it's a total body workout because when you dance your should use your whole body.  From the top of your head to the bottom of your feet.  Even when I do MJ the Experience, I am not just aiming for the points I am aiming to dance and get my body moving.  I can't keep still in between parts where there are no movements.  My feel or hands or in constant motion!

Where do I get this energy?  I work out at night, 9:00 pm preferred, but sometimes as late as 10 p.m.  I just have to get it in, so if I'm late, I'm late but I'm gonna workout.

And dancing for me is not like a workout.  It's about fun to me.  Many people say, well, I can't do this or I can't do that.  Have you tried?  Pop in a CD and just dance! No one is looking at you if you do it at  the comforts of your home!  I make up dances to my favorites songs and do that 3-4 times and it's a workout. 

Yesterday workout time: 30 minutes

Today workout time: 45 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment