Tuesday, May 10, 2011

100-Day Exercise Challenge Day 83: Love and hate workout

OK, this workout is really killing me! How was I getting in 60 minutes the first week?  I can barely get in 30! I did manage 35 minutes today.  I LOVE and HATE this workout at the same time.

LOVE it because it is a real calories burner and you will see some results.

HATE it because it's tough and hard to do completely...and stick with it.

But I keep going.  I will continue to get this workout in Tuesday and Thursdays for the rest of May.  I need to stick with a program for the duration.  I always like to switch things up, but this is only 2 days a week, right?

Next month I am starting a new workout. Back to Insanity!  I have not done that one in over a year.  My only problem is there is no strength training.  I will design my own ST program and do that 2-3 days a week.  I'll also add in a few days of doing Hip Hop Hustle because that is just my workout!!

Workout time: 35 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment