- Wake up thirty minutes early and hop on a treadmill, bike, pop in a tape and have it done for the day.
- Take 30 minutes of your lunch break and go for a walk.
- How about taking three 10-minutes breaks where you do some serious cardio (jogging, cycling, stairs, whatever, just keep it high intense for 6-7 of those minutes)
- Right after work, go to the gym and get in your normal workout.
- No gym membership? Go walking in the park, mall or around your block
- Invest in workout DVDs and get in 30 minutes whenever it is available to you. Late at night or early morning.
- Dance like crazy to 5-6 songs totally about 30 minutes (my fave). No choreography necessary. Or play some music videos and do tthe dances you love.
- Play the Wii for 30 minutes, but make sure it is constant motion, so if the game is at a pause or resetting, walk in place, move side to side or something, just DON'T STOP!
Workout yesterday: 43 minutes