Thursday, April 28, 2011

100-Day Exercise Challenge Day 79: Killer Bootcamp Workout

Bikini Bootcamp workout is tough.  What more can I say.  Every Tuesday and Thursday, I plan to go hard with it, all 75 minutes of it, but ummmm...after five minutes I think, "What planet was I on when I thought that?"

This workout is NOT for beginners.  It's NOT for anyone who does not workout regularly.  I like it, but I still feel like I cannot give it my all till I get in better shape.  One day! Soon!

I'm not giving up on the challenge, which I could easily do and pick some other workout for Tue/Thurs. I'm not! Heck, at this point 30-Day Shred looks like a walk in the park!!

But I have to be honest.  Working out is NOT my problem.  I will do it. I will get in at least 30 minutes every day, of not more.  My problem is nutrition.  I KNOW what to eat, but I don't follow that much.  I have a problem with late night snacking and I have a problem in general eating more than I should.  And then I compensate overeating with working out like crazy.

Yes, you heard right, this certified personal trainer STRUGGLES big time with her weight because I can't commit to making this a LIFESTYLE change.  I'm still a work in progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment