Sunday, April 24, 2011

100-Day Exercise Challenge Day 75: MJ all night long!

Yes, MJ Experience to the rescue again!  This is my go to when I really don't wanta workouts (I actually have a couple).  It's like playing a game, not a workout.  Trust me, calories will be burned, be warned.

In fact, my sister was over yesterday and thought, "Hmmm, maybe I'll do a few songs with you." Now she is not fit at all.  She was sweaty after ONE song.  It's fun enough that you want to do more though...she stopped at two songs.  Trust me, you kinda have to be in some kind of decent shape to keep up with these moves.

That said, you still can play for fun if even if you can't keep up.  You will be laughing on the floor at yourself (or others laughing at you if you do it with an audience). 

Total workout time: 40 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment