Thursday, April 21, 2011

100-Day Exercise Challenge Day 74: Even on those days...

When you just don't want to do anything, DO IT ANYWAY!!

That's how I felt about my workout tonight. Tired, late phone conference, washing a load of clothes, would rather be writing...but BAM! I had to get my workout in (especially since I missed yesterday).  Tonight was Bikini Bootcamp and I REALLY did not want to do it because it knocks out all the little energy cells I have left.

BUT I DID IT ANYWAY!

Mind over matter, and my mind can get pretty lethal when it wants to. So I pushed play, did my workout and I feel a whole lot better now.  I went easy on the weights because ummmm...yeah man, it's TOUGH.  Next week I am going all out, now excuses.  Ain't no stopping me now...

Workout time: 40 minutes 

No comments:

Post a Comment