Sunday, April 10, 2011

100-Day Exercise Challenge Day 71: Wii Zumba Fitness

This was my second time doing this workout and oh boy! It does NOT get any easier! It does get more fun!

Every time you are doing this you learn a bit more of the steps and so therefore can put more into it.  I did the same 20 minute workout and this time, I was not dreading it toward the end! I actually wanted more.  But I put in Just Dance 2.

Zumba is fun because I like to dance.  And at the same time, it's a workout!! It does not get any better than that.  Love, love, love it! MJ the Experience is still my fave.

I always say, if your workout is not fun, you won't want to do it! So find what it is you LOVE to do and it does not feel like a chore.  If you like to walk, walk every day and a lot! If you like to run, run like the wind! If you like to dance (like me) then dance, dance, dance the night away! If you like to ride a bike, just do it!  If you like traditional type aerobics classes, just sign-up for it and go for it.

Make each workout a party!

No comments:

Post a Comment