Wednesday, April 27, 2011

100-Day Exercise Challenge Day 77-78: A little of this, a little of that

Can I just say that my arms are still SORE from the boxing on Monday!

And I did indeed workout yesterday, just could not move my arms to blog about it.  It was Bikini Bootcamp night, but erri uhhh, my arms were telling me no.  I tried my darnest to at least get in 30 minutes, but only 15 and I was DONE.  So maybe what I needed was something easier and way fun.

Wii Zumba Fitness!!  I did that for 20 minutes and was feeling it.  While I was at it, I through in some Just Dance 2, about 10 minutes

workout time: 45 minutes

Today, I just wanted to dance, dance, dance! So I did a bit of Just Dance 2 (10 minutes) and then I wanted to see how long I could go at MJ Experience.  A whole 60 minutes!!  I was trying to earn top stars, but still only 5 stars for Thriller but I have a lot of 4 star routines.

So a little of this, a little of that and I still get my workouts in.  Woo-hoo!

Workout time: 70 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment