Monday, January 25, 2010

All goals met today!

Um, not doing so great with one of those goals. The night snacking! Ugh! Well, as soon as I typed that blog, I was craving for something. Anything!

And I caved!

A bowl of cereal. That wasn't really what I wanted, but it was the only thing around that was quick. I did 75 minutes of workout, I did the 10 cups of water and the no coffee. Yippee! But I see where I have to work the hardest.

And this morning I almost caved with the coffee. I poured a cup, added Splenda and cream, but I just sat it on my desk and smelled it. Did not drink a drop. Yippee!

I am on cup number 8 of my water and have yet to do my workout, which will have me drinking the last 2. I have two workouts scheduled that total 75 minutes. So today has been a great day so far...as long as I don't give into late night snacking after I post this blog!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kimberly,
    I saw your link from Sparkpeople... I also tend to snack in the evenings, but I have found that a cup of decaffinated hot tea does the trick. Try to find a flavor that you really like. My personal fav is Bengal Spice.... kind of sweet and cinnamon-y and the water makes be feel fuller. Hope that helps!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete