Sunday, January 24, 2010

Goals for the week

I miss my healthy/fitness blogging so I am challenging myself to blog about something here daily. I have been distracted with other elements of my life, not that I haven't still been eating right and exercising, just not a lot of time to think about it 24-7 as I have in the past.

Anyway, I decided to post my weekly goals here on what I would like to stay on top of. I struggle like everyone else and I have some weaknesses.

Goal 1:
No coffee! It's not that it is bad, but it is the things I add to it. I have gone a month without it before, but I need to be done with it for good! So far I have gone five days without it so hopefully I can do this for another week.

Goal 2:
10+ cups of water. May seem like a lot to some, but for me, 10 is just the base minimum for me. 8 is not enough for me, so I strive for 10 daily and more if I can.

Goal 3:
At least 75 minutes of exercise a day. I think I can actually achieve this because I have some intense workouts planned this week.

Goal 4:
No late night snacking! Of all my issues, I think this is the worse. I just can't seem to control it sometimes. I went 3 days last week with no late night snacking, so I am hoping to have a 7-day streak this week.

That's all for this week. I would throw the sleep issue in here, but I am not ready to tackle that for this week. But the not having coffee in the morning should make me WANT to get to sleep earlier. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment