I got this list from Spark People. If you are not on that site, you need to be. I need to incorporate more of these.
1. Cycling (12+ mph) or mountain biking
3. Running (at least 12 minutes per mile)
4. Swimming laps or treading water
5. Playing basketball
6. Spinning class or stationary biking
9. Martial arts
10. Digging (heavy yard work)
11. Jumping rope (continuously)
12. Jumping jacks
13. Rock climbing
14. Walking on the treadmill (at least 4 mph with a 5% incline)
15. Water jogging
16. Kettlebell training
*Calories burned estimates based on a 160-pound woman. Men and people who weigh more will typically burn more calories for the same activity.