- There are enough unhealthy food temptations out in the world, don’t put them right under your nose in your kitchen
- You can adapt a workout to kick your booty no matter where you are or what you’re working with.
- Your training and meals should be designed to achieve your specific goals. There is no one size fits all.
- To help you burn fat through the night, stop eating 2 hours before bed.
- Studies show that when you have a buddy you are 7X more likely to stick to a fitness regime
- To make the most out of your workout, always ask yourself, “Can I go HARDER?”
- Check your weight before you start an exercise program and keep checking for changes but don’t expect radical change immediately.
- Cravings should be expected when your body is adjusting to a new eating/diet plan. Pushing through and ignoring those cravings, especially in the beginning of a diet plan, is 100% just a mental game.
- Don’t blow off exercise altogether when something comes up in your schedule. It doesn’t have to be all-or-nothing, push yourself every day to be active.
Friday, December 9, 2011
Weight loss tips to push yourself
There are always more things we can do to really push ourselves to reach our weight los goals. here are a few tips.