Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Just Lose It Challenge: HUSTLE HARD!

After 6 weeks, I am holding strong in the number TWO spot! Here are the top 3 rankings:

Here’s the top 3:

Chris R. 11.506%

ME! 9.49%

Sheri 8.738%

How do I keep doing this week after week? I HUSTLE HARD!!

Every bite of food I take is going to make a difference.

Every exercise minute I make happen, matters.

Every ounce of water I drink, helps the journey.

I’ve said it before, I will say it again. THIS AIN’T EASY!! Every day is so hard for me. I want to give up, I want to pig out, I want to skip a workout. Why can’t I enjoy that pizza when everyone else an? Why can’t I lay on the couch and enjoy some good TV (or bad reality TV, heck, I don’t care)?

WINNERS never quit, and quitters never WIN! I know, cliché, but I have a bunch of them that get me through. Right now I cheer myself on with “Hustle, hustle, hustle hard!” pounding in my head. This week’s weigh-in will not be pretty, but I am still in the game! You better believe that!

No comments:

Post a Comment