One can never have too many list of tips! I found this list in my continuing education course Athletic Abs.
- Undereating and undersleeping can cause overtraining.
- Schedule meals in advance
- Become sensitive to your energy needs.
- Don’t skip meals.
- Eat two servings of carbs and one serving of protein at each meal*
- Eating and training speeds your metabolism.
- Consumer most of your calories early in the day.
- Eat slowly to avoid over eating.
*.77 grams of protein per pound of body weight separated into several meals throughout the day for anybody who does cardio and weight training.