Monday, March 21, 2011

100-Day Exercise Challenge Day 60: Sweat, sweat, sweat blood!

I had the best workout tonight.  Hip Hop Hustle 5 (sorta addicted to this) and Turbo Kick 42 (totally confused with this).

I did Hip Hop Hustle Part 1 and then Part 2 which I had never done. Wow!  That one was probably the toughest hustle I have seen and those are supposed to be easy.  Phuh! I LOVE IT!!  Might take me a minute to master it, but I'll keep at it.  I did The Show maybe 6-7 times...in a row...and I was sweaty!

I still have a ways to go before I have it down like I want but I am getting a lot better.  I did some practicing with my cueing, which I suck at!  I really, can't seem to cue at the right part, but I think some of that is memorization. Knowing what it coming up next so I can cue before that moves starts.  By the time I say "step knee" I'm already doing it, but I need to cue BEFORE the move starts.  Drats!

Turbo Kick Round 42, I did the preview this times as I was too tired for the full out workout.  I still pushed it.  I think the only way for me to master this Round of TK is to break it down and learn section by section.  After I did the complete preview, I did the workouts section of Finesse and legs. Killer!! 

Total workout time: 75 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment