Wednesday, March 30, 2011

100-Day Exercise Challenge Day 65: Some of this, some of that

That's how my workout was tonight.  Some of this, some of that, a little of this and a whole lotta fun!!

Since I bought 3 new Wii games online yesterday, I figured I better get the dust off that things. I did Wii Fit until the games arrives.  Hope they really inspire me to do more.

As if...as if I don't do a lot anyway!!  I did 35 minutes of WiiFit.  Then I decided to do Hip Hop ABS instead of HUSTLE, just because, I have to keep it interested.  Not that I am bored with Hustle because I have like a gazillion workouts!  But look at Shaun T and those abs!!

I did a 45 minute workout of that. I absolutely love, love, love HHA for different reasons than I love, love, love HHH. HHA takes its name serious, it works the ABS! Man, I was really feeling it.  It's like doing 1,000 crunches standing.  Love it!

And if that was not enough, I did a 20 minute Turbo Jam workout, why, just because I can!!  I have all this energy, I probably could have done a longer workout but I am also working on getting to bed at a decent time.

Total workout: 100 minutes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment