Friday, February 11, 2011

100-Day Exercise Challenge Day 42: Bring the PAIN!!

Ankle still messed up, but I gets it in!

I took it easy, but I still managed 10 minutes of Biggest Loser 30 Day Jump Start Lower body and 60 minutes of Hip Hop Hustle 11.  I still sweated like nobody's business!  Now that's how you do it.  Woohoo!

Okay, now that I have done all 10 minutes sections of the BL Jump Start, I can say that, this workout is not that bad.  For the beginner who has never exercised, or for someone totally out of shape, this is perfect for them. For someone that is used to working out, this is still a great workout to do in addition to your normal workouts.  Only 10 minutes a day!  Or do the whole thing in one day, 3 times a week.  Mix and match the workouts. 

My faves are the two were Ali leads, the Upper body and the Lower Body.  She's cool.  I was not even for her for the win, but I am so glad she gets to be the first female winner of Biggest lower!  She really represents all that the show stands for better than anybody.  I don't watch it anymore, it started to not do a thing for me but make me mad.  Glad Jillian is bailing out.

I also like Sione and Tara challenging each other.  That competitiveness worked great on the ranch, and just in real life.  I think it's good to compete with someone on mini challenges, even weight loss goals.  Keeps it interesting.  Try this workout!  I'll probably only use it in addition to my other workouts when I am not doing heavy duty strength training.

Next week, I will try and pump it up, all while still giving my foot a break. Lower impact exercises, but really maximizing the urn.  i don't know what workouts I will do yet, maybe try my new ones, but i think I will give Hustle a break next week.  Love it, but I think I am doing it too much!  Can't wait to take a live class next Saturday.  Woohoo!

Workout today:
10 min BL Jump Start
60 min Hip Hop Hustle

70 minutes total!  I came to bring the pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment