Wednesday, February 23, 2011

100-Day Exercise Challenge Day 54: Turbo Jam!!

I fell in love with Turbo Jam three years ago.  I thought Chalene Johnson was the cutest thing ever! Just a bundle of energy.  I strive to be like her one day.

I have a long, long way, since I am quiet by nature, sort of shy and keep to myself.  If I want to be the type of fitness guru that she is, I need to step up my game.  I began my studying of Hip Hop Hustle and Turbo Kick today.  A lot to learn.  And I am talking 3 booklets worth.  To get my Instructor certification, I have to take a written and practical exam.

Bring it!

I think I can "pass."  There are 3 ranks I could receiver after my testing: gold, pass, in training.  Can I at least get pass? I read that the gold is hard to achieve.  And being that I am a newbie, I hope I do not get stuck in "in training."

One thing I need to focus on when practicing for the practical is saying the cues out loud. I'm really, really bad with that.  But I know one thing, I do better with live classes AND with an audience.  That should pump me up.

Tonight I did 40 minutes of Turbo Jam Turbo Sculpt and then the 20 minute Turbo Jam workout.  An hour workout time today, so I'm good!

No comments:

Post a Comment