Wednesday, February 16, 2011

100-Day Exercise Challenge Day 47: Back in business

The foot is good so I put in Hip Hop Hustle 11.  Addicted to it!

The foot started to twinge, but no real pain...till later.  It feels like I ran 10 miles on one foot.  Like a burning kind of pain.  Okay, So I will take it easy the next few days.

And MY taking it easy is not like MOST taking it easy.  I still go all out, I just will do something that keeps my foot happy.  I LOVE dancing, but that seems to be what is messing it up right now.  I have two classes I am taking this weekend, Turbo Kick and Hip Hop Hustle, and I want to be able to RAWK it!

Oh, I think I have decided to run a 5K in April.  I haven't even done any training, but um, I think I can do it.  I'm not doing it for a time, I'm doing it to say I can do it.  3.1 miles, to me...right now...sounds EASY, but err-ummm, once I get in a bit of training, I may slap myself in the head for thinking such a thought.  I started training for a 5K 2 years ago and messed my knee up and stopped.  I think I was hitting 3 miles at 50 minutes.  I would love to get it in under 45.  Sheesh!  I better train hard, so foot behave!

60 minute stotal workout today!  Woohoo! Tomorrow I go for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment