Tuesday, February 8, 2011

100-Day Exercise Challenge Day 39: Pulling out all stops

Just felt like giving it my all today.  Did Wii Fit skateboarding for 30 minutes, and if you know this game, it can be tough, especially for that leg that pushes off on the board.  It's very sore.  I finally made it past the beginner and to the advanced.  Woohoo!

But that wasn't enough!

I want to continue doing the Biggest Loser 30_Day Jump Start, and I figure it's only 10 minutes a day and then I can do something else.  So I did the 10-minute Upper Body section and I liked it.  Because it's so fast, I tried using heavier weights versus when I do P90X.  You also need a stability ball, and I have one, but I used my step and I was fine.  This workout was fast, it worked my arms and shoulders and I got to move on to something else.  I still prefer P90X Shoulders and Arms to really work my upper body.

So after that workout, I put in Hip Hop Hustle 11.  I know, I know!  How many times can I do this?  ONE TRILLION, and I am on only like 10, so I have a ways to go, LOL!  I am able to really rock this out now, added my own "swagger."  I am also starting to call out the cues, at least for the warm-up I did.  The Show I was more into the dancing and making it my own.  I did a whole 60 minutes!

30 min Wii Fit
10 min Biggest Loser Jump Start
60 min Hip Hop Hustle 11
Wii push-up and jack-knife challenge (20 each!)

GO HARD OR GO HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment